Saturday, May 23, 2015

Custom Shoes in Virginia USA

For the custom shoe you are looking for, look no further than making your next pair of bespoke custom shoes than with The London Shoemaker. Situated in the small town of Boyce we are open Thursdays, Fridays 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, all other times we are happy to see you-by appointment.

We also offer Custom Velvet House Shoes embroidered with initials, crests, logos etc, Custom Belts made from calf, english bridle leather or exotic skins such as alligator, ostrich, snake or lizard.


5 comments:

silent.john said...

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. bespoke boots

abaan sheikh said...

Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. Ostrich shoes for men

shanewarner said...

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Danner work shoes

zaroon shah said...

Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Hi vis rain jacket

aas said...

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. casual shoes pakistan